Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Tuesday

No cooking today. Just cleaning. Which seems completely futile since the house will be a wreck 5 minutes after it's clean. Having 2 boys and a husband = mess, mess, and more mess. But I try anyway. So far I've mopped the floors, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned some windows and tried to get rid of some junk in the kitchen and dining room. Organization is near impossible in this house. There are piles here and there and some more over there. The dining room table is ALMOST completely clear. I just need to swap out the tablecloth for a clean one on Thursday and it should be good to go. I have a bottle of Fantastik out on the counter at all times. Whenever I see dirt, I give it a spritz and a wipe. It's amazing where dirt ends up. I have no idea how or when it gets there, but it finds its way to the strangest of places. It's almost 4pm. I think a quick dusting is in order to get that out of the way. Then it's time to think about dinner. I've been so focused on Thanksgiving dinner that I almost forgot we need to eat on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday as well. Cooking and cleaning, so not glamorous but so my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment