Thursday, February 21, 2013

It Never Ends

Paranoid germophobe that I am, I feel like we've just about made it through flu season unscathed. The boys and I have had the usual sinus infections and coughing bouts that come this time of year, but the flu has left us alone.
 
You'd think I'd be breathing a sigh of relief. Not me. I'm hearing grumblings of that nasty stomach bug making an appearance at the 6 year old's school. Ugh.
 
 I don't like any sickness of any kind. The puking thing really pushes me over the edge though. It's bad enough when adults are sick, never mind when the little ones get it. Oh dear Lord, awful!!!!
 
The boys had a stomach virus last year. What I would give to skip that nightmare this year. Rather than think positively, I'm already anticipating it's arrival.
 
I try desperately to tell them to keep their hands off their face and wash them as much as possible. They're kids, and on top of that, they're boys. Good luck!!
 
This germophobe needs to hold out a bit longer before I can breathe a sigh of relief. Then after the stomach bug has passed, I can start to worry about the return of the mosquitoes and West Nile Virus. So much worrying, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment