Monday, February 25, 2013

Academy Awards Fashion Wrap-Up

Awards season has come to an end, and it went out with a bang. After a blasé season thus far, I have to admit with so many to choose from last night I had a hard time coming up with my top 3 picks. In no particular order, here are my favorite looks from the Academy Awards:
  1. Naomi Watts in Armani Prive. This dress fit her perfectly, and its design was very fashion-forward. I'm not usually a sparkly, shimmery fan, but this just worked.
  2.  
  3. Jessica Chastain in Armani Prive. I honestly didn't want to like this dress, but I think it looked stunning on her. Simple and elegant.
  4.  
  5. Charlize Theron in Christian Dior. She was a statuesque beauty. This dress was impeccable, and she styled it perfectly. Beautifully elegant.

I have to give honorable mention to Jane Fonda in Versace. This was a much-needed and great pop of color on the carpet. Come on, she's 75 and looks amazing!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment