Tuesday, February 26, 2013

In Search of the Perfect Position

As the 3 year old inches toward 4, I'm starting to prepare myself for the inevitable day when both of my boys will be in school full time. A blessing and a curse.
 
Not having a little one in the house every day will be much easier on me. Getting things done and maybe even finding a job will be even better.
 
I'm not sure what the future holds, but I hope it's something along the lines of a part-time job between the hours of 10am-2pm. I know I complain, a lot, but I do enjoy dropping off and picking up the boys from school. Kissing them goodbye and hugging them hello are two of the greatest gifts of my day. I'm not ready to abandon that yet.
 
Being a mom is difficult. Being a working mom sans guilt is very difficult. Being a working mom sans guilt who also happens to be a control-freak borders on insanity. I know I can't do it all, but I really want to try.
 
And so begins my search for the perfect position to accomodate all of requirements. I fugure I have until September 2014 to find this so-called position. If it doesn't exist, maybe I'll just have to find a way to create it.

No comments:

Post a Comment