Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Virtual Simplicity

I don't know about you, but my email inbox is overflowing every morning . . . and I'm sick of it.

I get emails from so many different organizations, I can't take it anymore. Groupon, Seize the Deal, Barnes & Noble, Old Navy, Land's End, PPP, every company I have ever purchased something from online in my life. There are solicitations from places I've never even heard of as well. It's too much.

In an effort to decrease the virtual mail I receive, I'm unsubscribing from a lot of them. Nothing stresses me more first thing in the morning than checking my email and seeing 60+ new messages that I need to filter through.

As the week progresses, I am unsubscribing from as many as possible so as to start the new year with fewer inbox overloads. I'm feeling the need to simplify in 2012. Why not start virtually?

No comments:

Post a Comment