Friday, December 30, 2011

After Christmas Shopping

I love to shop for Christmas items after Christmas. It could very well be my favorite time to shop.

I've already been out twice this week and purchased quite a few items. Today I bought my Christmas cards and wrapping paper for next year. All for $7!!

I bought new containers for storing my ornaments according to color. I bought new ornaments. I bought a pair of nutcracker stocking holders for $5. I bought multi-color beads for the tree for $2.

I'm not what you would call a frugal shopper, but I love a good deal. After Christmas shopping has, by far, the best deals ever.

If you haven't been out yet, give it a try. Even if you just buy a box of cards for next year, you'll feel like you're one step ahead of the game. And you'll shop at bargain prices. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this time of year for that reason...cheap holiday goods. Sadly, this year there will be no after Christmas shopping for me. The hubs just got laid off & we have zero in savings. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete