Thursday, November 10, 2011

Theme Thursday

Kavyen at Reading Between Pages hosts Theme Thursday. Anyone can participate. The rules are simple:

•A theme will be posted each week
•Select a conversation/snippet/sentence from the current book you are reading
•Mention the author and the title of the book along with your post
•It is important that the theme is conveyed in the sentence (you don’t necessarily need to have the word).

This week's theme is Female Name (any female character's name).

"Good names tend to represent dignified and enlightened qualities. Ashima means 'she who is limitless, without borders.'"
~p. 26, "The Namesake" by Jhumpa Lahiri

1 comment:

  1. I'm currently Not reading a book and that is so sad - I have (no kidding) a stack of paperback books next to my desk of books I bought and cannot wait to read AND have 5 new books on my Kindle app... crazy..
    I have a giveaway for $25 Godiva chocolate gift card.. Come on by!
    I've Become My Mother
    I've Become My Mother facebook

    ReplyDelete