Thursday, November 10, 2011

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. This week's BTT asks . . . E-readers like the Kindle and iPad are sweeping the nation … do you have one? Do you like it? Do you find it changes your reading/buying habits? If you don’t have one, do you plan to?

I still don't have an e-reader, but I sense one arriving in the near future. Hubs has been suggesting one as a gift for a while now, but I've been adamant about not purchasing one. I love books, and my bookshelves are overfowing with unread titles. That being said, I am increasingly curious about the new tablets out there and wouldn't be surprised to find one under the Christmas tree this year.

3 comments:

  1. I have real book love about physical books, but there are advantages to the e-readers.

    Here's MY BTT POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked mommy-claus to buy me one for christmas, although I can't decide if I really want it or not...

    Trish - My BTT Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still prefer the actual book.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/booking-through-thursday_10.html

    ReplyDelete