Monday, November 21, 2011

Musing Mondays

MizB at Should Be Reading hosts Musing Mondays. This week's musing asks . . . How do you decide to read a book by an author you haven’t read before? What sort of recommendations count most highly in making that decision?


I confess, I'm a cover lover. If a cover catches my eye by an author I haven't read yet, I will pick it up to read the back cover. Sometimes, if the back cover is interesting enough, I will buy the book then and there. Otherwise, I will read the reviews on Amazon or Goodreads before making a purchase.

1 comment:

  1. i so rarely look for books in bookstores anymore...
    I get recommendations from Library Thing and always check the new book section at the library
    but fellow bloggers are probably my number one source of recommendations..like I need more books..lol

    ReplyDelete