Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Joys of Fall

It's been a while since my last post. I've been wiping booger noses and going to doctors and hospitals. The 4 year old has bronchitis, which they wanted to make sure wasn't pneumonia, so we had to make a trip to the hospital for a chest x-ray. It wasn't pneumonia, but we're on a nebulizer to clear his wheezing. Woo Hoo! Good times! Of course, when one gets sick, so goes the other. Baby boy has something, but I'm not sure it's as bad. He's got a runny booger nose and started coughing the past few days but so far it's nowhere near as terrible as what his big brother has. I just don't remember being this sick when I was younger. Who ever heard of a nebulizer?? We were sick for a couple of days and then right back to school and playing outside. I'm not sure what the difference is these days. Maybe less time out in the fresh air? Too much antibiotic use? I don't really know. I'm just glad there are drugs to treat what these poor kids have because they seem to get really sick.

1 comment: