Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Making Nice with the Neighbors

I'm still trying to hold fast to one of my New Year's resolutions - getting together with friends at least once every month. I was successful in January and February, and now I've scheduled a get-together for March. Yay me!
 
I've invited some of the neighbors over for some cocktails and snacks this coming Friday evening. I live on a cul-de-sac and have some nice neighbors. Not all are nice, but that's another story. I had these same neighbors over to our house for Christmas and really haven't seen them since.
 
The cold just won't seem to break here in the Northeast, making it more difficult to chat outside. Instead of waiting for Mother Nature to give us a break, I've decided to take matters into my own hands, and my own house.
 
It will be nice to catch up with everyone to see how we all made it through this never-ending winter. I feel fortunate to have the few good neighbors that I do, and I'd like to keep up our relationship. Here's hoping a warmer April is on the way so maybe we can spend some time catching up outdoors.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment