Thursday, March 14, 2013

I Hate Green

I officially hate St. Patrick's Day. This is the second year in a row that my kids get that awful stomach virus on or around St. Patrick's Day. There's very little I hate more than the stomach bug.
 
I was up all night last night with my 3 year old who has this horrible virus. No fun and no sleep makes me one unhappy Mommy. Once it's in the house, I'm sure the 6 year old won't be far behind - not to mention me.
 
Last year, the older boy came down with the stomach bug ON St. Patrick's Day and the little one followed a few days later. Why can't someone somewhere come up with a cure for this thing? It's just so miserable - and messy!
 
I will probably forever associate St. Pat's Day with the stomach bug. In honor of that, I'm boycotting celebrating the Irish. Sorry my fellow Irish bloggers, but this association is just too powerful for me to overcome.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment