Thursday, April 26, 2012

Nothing Like a Little Retail Therapy

I've been feeling a bit more upbeat lately. Maybe a little retail therapy has something to do with it.

I made a trip to Home Goods/Marshalls recently and made a few purchases. In addition to a new bathing suit and cover up, I picked up these lovely plates on the clearance shelf. At just $3.50 each, they are called "Hampton's Flag" by Ralph Lauren and I love them. I think they'll look great on display for Memorial Day, 4th of July or any summer event. I just love plates.


I also picked up some goodies and supplies for R's upcoming 6th birthday. Hard to believe my little man is turning 6 next week. He wants a Disney Cars theme party and there are plenty of goodies to be had in any store imaginable. You can pretty much find a Cars item wherever you go.

Tomorrow night I'm headed to a Tricky Tray event for a friend's PTA. They call it a tricky tray, I call it a gift auction. I love gift auctions. This one was pretty pricey, but it's being held at a local country club with dinner and an open bar. I plan on having a fun night and (hopefully) winning something wonderful. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment