Friday, April 27, 2012

Aloha Friday

Kailani at An Island Life started Aloha Friday. Want to play along? I ask a question, you answer the question in the comments. You can also ask your own question on your blog and link up at Kailani's site. Here's my question:

If you could go back, would you give your child a different name?

My answer: Yes and no. My first-born child's name was a compromise between me and hubby. I never thought I'd give my child the name we agreed on. Now that he's been living with it, it definitely suits him.

6 comments:

  1. I wouldn't hange my little ones name. It suits her so well. It has from the time she was born. It is funny how that happens.

    http://themamareviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/aloha-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. I went with traditional names.

    Have a great weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/04/how-clean-is-your-air-mine-is-real-clean/

    ReplyDelete
  3. No... she fits her name to a T!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No - I spent a lot of time researching names and meanings and characteristics...and she's totally living up to her name! ;)


    Stupid Antics

    ReplyDelete