Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Loving Lattice This Spring

I am in love with all things lattice this Spring. I just want to redecorate my whole house with lattice accessories here and there. Here are a few ideas I have in mind:
 
{Amazon}

I've been eyeballing garden stools for a few months, and this one is so lovely. It just looks incredibly delicate, I'd be terrified the boys would knock it over the first day it arrived.

{Amazon}
 
I could, however, probably find a nice little corner or table close to the wall for this lovely vase. Less of a chance it will wind up broken.
 
{One Kings Lane}
 
A pop of color on a lattice pillow is almost irresistible to me. I'm in the process of swapping out some tired pillows for new pops of spring throughout my house. This one would do the trick nicely.
 
{World Market}
 
I'm not into owls, but this is a cute lamp with a little spring-like lattice. I could easily see this as an accent lamp in the foyer or study.
 
{Home Decorators}
 
This lovely lattice accent rug would brighten up any room. The emerald green color is right on trend with the color of the year. This design just makes me happy.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment