Friday, October 7, 2011

No Filter Friday

Happy Friday! This is a weekly meme hosted by No Filter Mom that gives you a chance to take off your filter and sound off on what's been bothering you all week. Link up your post below and let off some steam!

I'm fed up with the lack of consideration of some neighbors. I live on a cul-de-sac in a pretty quiet neighborhood. One of my neighbors has decided to undergo a construction project on his property which almost the entire neighborhood is opposed to. We tried to fight it, but somehow lost. There is nothing but dump trucks, diggers and trailers driving through my circle, past my house all week long. Today my 5 year old is home from school for a long 4-day weekend and I can't even let the kids play outside. Neighbors . . . Grrrrrr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment