Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Finds

MizB at Should Be Reading hosts Friday Finds. What great books did you hear about/discover this past week? Share with us your FRIDAY FINDS!







"The Heroine's Bookshelf: Life Lessons, From Jane Austen to Laura Ingalls Wilder" by Erin Blakemore
"Death Wishing" by Laura Ellen Scott
"A Tea Reader: Living Life One Cup at a Time" by Katrina Avila Munichiello
"Blue Nights" by Joan Didion
"Sunrise on Cedar Key" by Terri DuLong
"Books: A Living History" by Martyn Lyons

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this post and I want to thank you for including "A Tea Reader" in your Friday Finds. I'm so proud to have the chance to bring these great essays to publication and I hope your readers do have the chance to check it out and let me know what they think.

    ReplyDelete