Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday's Thoughts

It's been a never-ending newscycle devoted to the self-destruction of Charlie Sheen. Personally, I'm Charlie Sheen'd out. Here are some other random thoughts floating through my brain today:

  1. Rutgers University in NJ is implementing co-ed dorm rooms next semester. Good idea or asking for trouble? Personally, I find it very difficult to live with the opposite sex. They're opposite for a reason. I smell nothing but trouble ahead.
  2. My new curtains for the family room have arrived. I'm so excited to get started on recreating this room.
  3. I'm feeling an intense desire to visit a museum. Maybe the Museum of Natural History. Maybe the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Maybe just any local museum will do.
  4. I've designated March as the month to clean my dining room from top to bottom, including the china cabinet and buffet and corner cabinet, all of which are chock full of dishes, glasses and serving pieces. I'm 3 days in to March, and I haven't started yet. Not looking good.
  5. Wouldn't it be nice of mother nature to provide us here in the northeast with an early spring on account of the brutal winter we've endured?

1 comment: