Thursday, October 14, 2010

Reflections of a Blog

I'm flabbergasted. I have so much running through my head right now, I'm not sure what to write about. Let's start with this blog. I hear/read about bloggers having so much success with their blogs, and I get annoyed. I thought I'd be much more coherent in my blogging, much more interesting. I'm 1 of a gazillion mom bloggers out there who write about the same stuff. What their kids are doing. How tired they are. How frustrating it is being a mom. Blah Blah Blah. My blog is crap, and no one is reading it. No filter, my ass. I must be filtering something because I'm so uninteresting. I think I need to turn this up a notch. I know I bitch about time - I have no time. The kids keep me going all day. I'm too tired when they're in bed. At least when I do write something it should be worth someone else's time to read it. Tomorrow - another day - a more interesting entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment