Monday, October 25, 2010

Put On A Happy Face

So the 4 year old definitely has something by way of illness going on again. Not sure if it's just a cold or a sinus infection or what. How long has it been since the last episode? Two weeks? So this morning I'm struggling with whether or not I should send him to school. It's an easy day for him - gymnastics. It would be the first time at gymnastics and I would drive him there. I really want him to go but I'm not sure he's up for it. I'm sure he would be once he got there, but, for some reason, he really plays sick with me. With the hubby, he sounds and acts much better than when I come in the room. I love my little guy, and I only want what's best for him. I'm just not sure who the act is for - me or the hubby. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment