Thursday, March 1, 2012

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme about (mostly) books and reading. This week's BTT asks . . . Have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character? Who and what about them did you love?

I fall for the characters in my books all the time. It's pretty easy to do when the author is a woman who is writing the character based on what she, and millions of other female readers, would enjoy. If you can relate to a character, male or female, and they possess the qualities that you like or want or need, falling in love should be the ultimate goal.

3 comments:

  1. Good answer. I agree it means the author did her job.

    Check out my answer here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I have crushes all the time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book crushes are the best because you can make the guy pretty much anything you want :-)

    ReplyDelete