Friday, August 19, 2011

No Filter Friday

Time to sound off on what's bugging me this week.
  • So it's the beginning of campaign season. Time for bad-mouthing, mud-slinging, false-promising and good old-fashioned lying. It will be incessant blather until the election. How about less mouth-flapping and more government-running? I hate campaign season!
  • What's the deal with killing people on the lovely island of Aruba? Do men now think they can get away with it since the death/disappearance of Natalee Holloway? Now the disappearance of Robyn Gardner is making me wonder if Aruba's tourism will suffer from this fatal blow. The male companions of these women don't appear to be suffering for it . . .
  • Gerard Depardieu urinating on a plane - really? I knew the French were less laid back than most but that's just gross. And makes me want to stay away from Frenchmen on planes . . . or anywhere else for that matter.

1 comment:

  1. That picture of your son up top may be one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen of a kid. EVER. I feel like that a lot. LOL!

    I am a new follower from the Sit and Relax Weekend Hop. Would love a follow back at http://messforless.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete