Friday, August 12, 2011

No Filter Friday

Oh my goodness, some things just get me going. And there's plenty to get me going this week!

I don't know if any of you have seen Arnold Schwarzenegger's T-shirt he was wearing while out bike riding one day last week. On the back it reads "I Survived Maria 1977-2010." Talk about no class. I just want to slap him . . . hard. 

I'm not sure what bothers me more: the fact that Newsweek published such a ridiculous picture of Michele Bachmann or Michele Bachmann. I'm not a huge fan of the Tea Party. Quite frankly, I think they're rocking the boat and everyone's going to drown. But does Newsweek really need to post the most unflattering picture to prove a point? Can't they prove it with the truth instead?

Well it finally happened. George Hamilton was diagnosed with skin cancer. Really, what else can I say after that other than STAY OUT OF THE SUN AND TANNING BEDS! Duh.

I'm all for protesting and the freedom of speech, but someone needs to pull in the reigns on those rioters in London. What do they stand to gain for burning down such a beautiful and historic location? That's extreme protesting, and it will only bite everyone in the ass when all is said and done.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my god, LOVED this post; especially the Bachmann one. I'm not sure now who bugs me more. No, I think still no one beats out Palin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each of these issues caught my eye this week, too, esp Bachman's spookeyes. Conan O'Brian has been all over that one this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. Yep. And yep. All three caught my eye as well and I give them all a big "Booooo".

    Dropping off some love from the Wild Weekend Hop. <3 Already a follower.

    Mandi
    Smile and Mama With Me

    ReplyDelete