Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Grammy Fashions 2014

I don't usually watch the Grammy's, but for some reason this year I was compelled. Maybe it was because the dresses were so fantastic at the Golden Globes, and I was hoping the trend would spill over to the Grammy's. I have to admit that I wasn't disappointed. Here are my top 3 dresses:
 
1. Taylor Swift in metal mesh Gucci Premiere. Flawless and stunning. This was a knockout.
 
 
2. Colbie Caillat in Ezra Santos. I have never heard of Ezra Santos but I think she looked gorgeous. This dress was fabulous and it fit her perfectly. Sexy and sophisticated.
 
 
3. Paris Hilton in white/nude House of Milani. The fact that I'm even mentioning Paris Hilton is stunning enough, but this dress (were it to fit her a bit more snug) would have been as near to perfect as possible. I love this dress coming and going. Another sexy yet elegant look.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment