Sunday, January 19, 2014

SAG Awards Blue Fashion Review

For the first time in a long time, I had a hard time choosing the top three dresses from an awards show. Usually it's because I'm underwhelmed. Last night did not disappoint. There were many top-notch dresses to choose from, and for some reason, all of my choices were blue. Here are my top 3 . . . or 4:
 
1. Lupita Nyongó wearing turquoise Gucci. This look is just fabulous across the board. I love everything about it.
 

2. Amy Adams in blue Antonio Berardi. This is old Hollywood in an edgy dress. I love the cut and I love the color.
 
 
3. Anna Gunn in navy Monique Lhuillier. This dress is sexy and sophisticated. I think she looks fabulous at 45.
 
4. Jennifer Garner in navy Max Mara. This might be simple but the belt helps and I love the way she looked. Another fabulous 40-something holding her own against the young newbies.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment