Thursday, August 16, 2012

Just Say It Already

Ever feel like the universe was trying to tell you something?

I get this feeling frequently lately, and I'm not sure what I need to be hearing. I think I'm missing out on some great sign, and that kind of makes me nervous.

I've heard people say the first signs are subtle, like a whisper. And then the signs get progressively louder, if you will. Almost like someone screaming with a megaphone up to your ear.

I don't think I'm at the megaphone part yet, at least I hope I'm not, but I do think there is some whispering going on that I'm not quite catching. I sometimes find myself thinking "What? What are you trying to tell me? Just come out and say it already!"

My husband would think I'm being paranoid, or crazy. He doesn't believe in that which he cannot see or prove. Telling him about this would be futile. And only make me angry.

I believe in signs from above or the universe or whatever it is that is more than just coincidence or happenstance. But I wish I knew how to interpret these signs.

I tend to feel like I'm missing out on something under normal circumstances. These past few weeks have been ultra-frustrating because I do feel like I should be understanding something that I'm not. I just hope it resolves itself or I figure it out before the megaphone comes into play. I'm not a huge fan of those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment