Monday, May 6, 2013

Distractions, Distractions, Distractions

Six days into May, and I've only written one blog post for the month. I'm behind on my reading and doubt I'll reach my goal of finishing 28 books this year. I think it's safe to say I've been somewhat distracted.
 
The kids have been sick on and off since Easter. We've been going to doctor's appointments on a weekly basis. I really should be used to doctor's and kids' sickness by now, but I still loathe any sort of illness.
 
This past weekend was oldest boy's 7th birthday. Prepping and having the birthday weekend filled with family and friends took up quite a bit of time as well. Glad that's over.
 
I hope I can get back on track this week. Seems like there are distractions all around me. I need to somehow find my focus again and get back to my routine. At least until the next distraction comes along.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment