Monday, July 9, 2012

Blogging Blahs

Why is it so hard to blog in the summer? I find myself having a hard time putting any cogent thoughts together to write a post.

I suppose having hubs home last week and this week doesn't help. His presence kind of throws off the routine around here.

Add that to the fact that we were in the throws of a heatwave last week, and I had no desire to do much of anything. The heat and humidity tend to make me want to lay down in an air conditioned space and call it a day.

Hopefully this week I'll be back on my game. Hubs is still home but I'm kind of getting used to him being around (also known as ignoring him more frequently). The heatwave is over, for now. Maybe some interesting thoughts will bubble up to the surface for me to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment